01244 500 195 Mon - Fri, 8am - 5.30pm


Public liability insurance

FREELANCE (SELF-EMPLOYED) Public Liability Insurance

Public liability insurance for freelancers

What is public liability insurance?

A public liability insurance policy can protect you in the event that a third party makes a claim against you for accidental damage you may have caused to an individual, or to their property.

What is professional indemnity insurance?

Professional indemnity insurance can protect you if a client makes a claim against you due to losses they have suffered as a direct result of advice or services you have provided.

Becoming a self-employed freelancer with Exchequer

Professional indemnity and public liability insurance for self-employed freelancers is automatically put in place as standard by Exchequer.

All of this is included within our extremely competitive margin of £25* per week.
*plus a margin to cover our apprenticeship levy costs.

Find out more

To find out more about self-employed public liability and professional indemnity insurance policies, as well as further information on how our umbrella services could help you, please contact our Registrations team on 01244 563 133 or email us at info@exchequersolutions.co.uk.