We find that an increasing number of recruitment agencies are entrusting Exchequer as their umbrella company of choice, to save them valuable time as well as provide continuous reassurance that their business is always supported and operating efficiently.
Our team consists of hand-picked, experienced recruitment agency professionals with an in-depth understanding of the recruitment sector and associated industries. This is how we guarantee such a high level of understanding, knowledge and customer service to our clients.
As part of our umbrella services, we provide you with:
- A dedicated account manager who is on hand to guide you
- A friendly and professional payroll contact to answer all of your queries
- A personal and efficient registration team
- Fully compliant umbrella services for a variety of sectors
- An Agency Workers Regulations (AWR) monitoring system
- Weekly and daily payment runs
- Flexible payment options and SMS pay advice as standard.
We have put together the following agency charter to clarify our position, demonstrate our commitment to our agency partners and reassure you that you can trust us to keep your commercially sensitive information confidential.
- We 100% respect each agency’s right to consider the test in their own way
- We will continue to engage workers via CIS or Umbrella with Travel & Subsistence but only when all parties agree on the lack of SDC
- We will answer all contractor questions factually and honestly at all times including which options are available to them with Exchequer Solutions.
- We will never tell our contractors of the standard SDC position of individual agencies
- We will never tell our agency clients what our other clients are doing.
- We do not and will not operate EDM, Hybrid, Pay day by pay day or any other such schemes.